Wednesday, June 18, 2014

Returning

I took a hiatus.... okay, I took a VERY LONG Hiatus. I had a lot going on in my personal life, and had to take a step back from this. I will say I missed it terribly. I never took a step back from my spiritually, but writing and putting that all down did. It's time to get back to my calling. I feel that teaching, sharing and learning with others is truly my spiritual calling! So, I am back to share! Looking to write more, and share what I have and am learning along the way.

Currently I'm sitting here with about 5 different books that I'm taking notes of different things. From Amber K's Coven Craft to Circle Round by Starhawk, Diane Baker and Anne Hill. I've signed my three kids up for a hearth in Spiral Scouts. So I'm trying to get that all squared away. Introducing the path, without directing it be their only path, has been an interesting idea. I was told that the only true religion was that of my Presbyterian Church growing up. I do not want to lead my children down the same road, as I feel that one's spiritual calling is a very personal matter. My calling finally lead me to where I am, where I know I am meant to be. I have never regretted following that call from the Goddess, and I look forward to watch my own little ones along their own path.

So that leads me back to here! It is time to expand myself, reach out to others and share.

No comments:

Post a Comment