Wednesday, June 25, 2014

Green Man


The Green Man has thoroughly blessed my garden and yard this year! I have to remember to sit and thank and honor him and his workers for all that they do all year long.

My garden is in full bloom here in upstate NY. I have a pepper formed and growing, with flowers on the rest. My tomatoes are full of flowers, Yellow squash growing off the flowers, and flowers on my pumpkins, peas and beans. The eggplant are getting bigger. The only items from my veggie garden that are having any issues are the corn and my watermelon. The dogs keep digging up the watermelon, and something has been ripping up my corn! But everything else is doing great, and it has me excited. I also have a ton of raspberries!



Add to it my flowers are doing great. My white wild rose bush has bloomed and now the last of the petals are falling off. It was very beautiful in it's full bloom. My lily's are about to bloom. So it is great to just go out about the yard and witness the beauty of nature. The bountiful blessings of both edible and beauty is great, and I feel special knowing I get to sit and enjoy it all.


No comments:

Post a Comment